Welcome to Virante
Search engine marketing is critical to your online business’ success. Whether you have a retail, non-profit or governmental web presence there is a stream of potential new clients and visitors making billions of annual searches for the products and services your company offers.
Because of the tremendous potential for new client reach and profitability on the web, the competition for stellar search result positioning has increased logarithmically over recent years and therefore the need to hire a competent and effective search marketing firm has become a necessity. Virante has been in business since the mid-1990's helping 100's of businesses like yours achieve search engine success. With decades of combined expertise the Virante staff will guide you through the search marketing landscape, bringing your web site more qualified traffic thereby increasing your business goal conversions on the road to success and profitability.
Our search engine marketing team has garnered acclaim within the industry as innovative and effective practitioners of the craft. When having an in-house search marketing team is not cost effective, Virante will offer you an entire team of individuals dedicated to your business goals and needs.
Contact us today for a free consultation and discussion of your businesses needs and strategy options that are right for you.
- Remove’em: Google Penalty Recovery Success for One Full Year!
Happy Birthday, Remove’em! It’s just one year since we introduced Google penalty recovery tool Remove’em, and already it’s been used to remove over 1 million spammy back links from the web, and helped hundreds of site owners on their road to Google penalty recovery. I asked Ian, our head of link removal services, to share [...]
The post Remove’em: Google Penalty Recovery Success for One Full Year! appeared first on Virante Orange Juice.
- Healthcare Online Marketing Seminar for North Carolina
The Future of Healthcare Marketing Give us one morning & you’ll grow your healthcare business In just one morning you can discover the array of opportunities Google affords you to dramatically grow the reach and influence of your health care practice/business. You’ll hear actual case studies from healthcare professionals who have seen dramatic results through [...]
The post Healthcare Online Marketing Seminar for North Carolina appeared first on Virante Orange Juice.
- rel=author or rel=publisher: Which Should I Use?
Among the most frequently-asked questions we get at the Google Authorship and Author Rank Community on Google+ are those concerning the usage of rel=authorship and rel=publisher connections. Or to put it another way, should your site have an Authorship connection to Google+, a Publisher connection, or both? And for what is each intended? To what [...]
- Open Penguin Data Project – Calling for Submissions
- Many of you may have seen the launch of my new project Open Penguin Data. The description of the project isn’t quite clear so I thought I would explain a little further. What is the Open Penguin Data Project? I want to crowdsource potential variables that might be used by Google to determine which pages [...]
- Stupid Shit People Say Post Penguin
- “There is more spam now than there was before”. The reality is that Penguin most likely only impacts sites that were already ranking well. Google is not going to use their most computationally intensive algorithms to check every URL on the web. They are likely segmenting based on commercial value of the SERP, the visibility [...]
- You’re Still Penalized and It’s Your Own Damn Fault
- Because Virante owns Remove, ‘em a blended tool and service that helps webmasters remove bad links pointing to their websites, we have had a unique vantage point in the post-Penguin world. We actually just celebrated our 1,000,000th link removal. Our perspective has allowed us to see hundreds of webmasters struggle through the process of reconsideration [...]